Becoming a member of the IPBC offers numerous benefits. Visit our Sponsor page to learn more about our Corportae Sponsors who provide our members with great rates on their products and services.
- Black Swan Project - discounts on hands on training with international expert Ron Baker
- IPBC Annual Conference
- IPBC Logos - wide range of logo’s for use on your business cards and marketing materials
- On-line member Forum
- Career Center – upload your resume and apply for jobs
- Regional meetings in over 20 cities across Canada
- Webinars presented by the industries finest speakers
- Over 40 archived webinars in the archived library
- Monthly Newsletter - keep up to date with industry news
- Use of CPB logo, upon passing the Certified Professional Bookkeeper exam
- Access to many industry resources in the Member Library
- Letters Of Engagement-A Value of $3000
- Custom Brochures, just add your contact information
- Membership & CPB Certificates suitable for framing
- Errors & Omissions Insurance at greatly discounted rates.
- Discounts on Education
- Discounts on financial software
- Discounts on insurance
- Discounts on travel
- Tax deductible membership fee
Click here to view a sample of the discounts and offer available to IPBC members from our Corporate Sponsors.
Letters of Engagement
The IPBC receives suggestions
for services and products that will enhance the life and business of our
members. One of those requests was for a letter of engagement. IPBC
hired the nation's top accounting legal firm to develop a number of
letters, to reflect various aspects of your business.
We have three letters available in the Members Only Library.
1. Bookkeeping Only Letter of Engagement
With a combined value of $3,000.00,
this one member benefit will pay for your membership dues for years to
come. The documents are provided in Microsoft Word, so you can
personalize them for your own use. Members are encouraged to use the
IPBC logo on the documents and if you have achieved your designation as
a CPB-Certified Professional BookkeepersTM, you can use that logo too.
2. T-1 Engagement Letter
3. Tax Engagement Letter