Becoming a member of the IPBC offers you numerous benefits. Visit our Sponsor page to learn more about our Corporate Sponsors who provide our members with great rates on their products and services.
- IPBC Logos - wide range of logo’s for use on your business cards and marketing materials
- On-line member Forum
- Member Referral Program
- Career Center – upload your resume and apply for jobs
- Regional meetings in numerous cities across Canada
- Webinars presented by the industries finest speakers
- Access to the Archived Webinar Library - View Topics
- Black Swan Project - training from international expert Ron Baker
- IPBC Annual Conference
- The Bookkeeper's Advocate Newsletter - keep current with industry news
- Use of CPBTM logo, upon passing the Certified Professional Bookkeeper exam
- Access to many industry resources in the Member Library
- Letters Of Engagement-A Value of $3000
- Membership & CPB Certificates suitable for framing
- Errors & Omissions Insurance starting at $350.
- Discounts on education
- Discounts on software
- Discounts on insurance
- Discounts on travel
- Tax deductible membership fee
- Sponsor offers
Letters of Engagement
The IPBC receives suggestions
for services and products that will enhance the life and business of our
members. One of those requests was for a letter of engagement. IPBC
hired the nation's top accounting legal firm to develop a number of
letters, to reflect various aspects of your business.
We have three letters available to CPB's in the CPB - Library.
1. Bookkeeping Only Letter of Engagement
With a combined value of $3,000.00,
this one member benefit will pay for your membership dues for years to
come. The documents are provided in Microsoft Word, so you can
personalize them for your own use. Members are encouraged to use the
IPBC logo on the documents and if you have achieved your designation as
a CPBTM - Certified Professional BookkeeperTM certification, you can use that logo too.
2. T-1 Engagement Letter
3. Tax Engagement Letter