The IPBC was created by bookkeepers to help other bookkeepers like you become more successful and gain better recognition within the bookkeeping profession. The IPBC provides the environment, knowledge, and resources its members need to develop excellence in bookkeeping, through certification, education, networking, advocacy, information and research. Our focus as Canada's largest non-profit bookkeeping association is to create member value and benefits that in turn contribute to creating a stronger trust relationships with Canadian business.
An IPBC membership is intended and ideal for…
- Anyone interested in becoming a Bookkeeper
- Students enrolled in bookkeeping courses
- Bookkeepers seeking professional certification
- Bookkeepers interested in networking with their peers
- Bookkeepers committed to enhancing their education
- Bookkeepers who want to build relationships with like minded professionals
Membership with IPBC allows you to...
- Receive recognition and certification proving you demonstrate a core competence and understanding of the Bookkeeping Industry
- Access to top quality education and training
- Strengthen your credentials and professional standing
- Easily keep informed and up to date in your profession with our free newsletter and Blogs
- Network with other Bookkeepers and industry professionals
- Receive the support you need and deserve, our full time member services representatives are here to help you.
These are just a few of the member benefits you'll receive when you join and become a member of the IPBC. If you are a student bookkeeper or a bookkeeper working in Canada, then you need to learn more about us! After all, the IPBC was created for you, to help create a better reputation and build a unified professional standard.
IPBC members display the member logos to the public and potential employers as a member of a recognized association. As trained professionals, Certified Professional Bookkeepers can look forward to greater job security in a rapidly changing business world.
Please call or e-mail our Member Services Representatives if you have any question or require further information.