|2012 Conference Photos|| 2012 Conference Schedule |
The IPBC invites all bookkeeping and accounting professionals to join us for our first annual Canadian Bookkeeping Conference and Exposition, September 20 - 23, at the Delta Vancouver Airport Inn. Register for the one day Pre-Conference, the three day conference, or both!
| Platinum Sponsor
- Participate in numerous educational opportunities, learn and engage in dialogue about important topics being presented by a variety of top industry speakers.
- Network with renowned experts in the bookkeeping profession and discuss the latest and most advanced information and programs available.
- The full day pre-conference workshop on Thursday September 20th is being presented by one of the industry's top influential speakers, Ronald Baker. Mr. Baker is the founder of VeraSage Institute, the leading think tank dedicated to educating professionals around the world. Mr. Baker will present; Implementing Value Pricing for Bookkeepers and Accountants: "Learn how to Make More Money and Have Happier Clients” Limited space available, register early!
- Browse the exhibit hall and take a look at what's new from our sponsors.
- Fill your conference/exhibit passport and be entered to win an iPad, donated by the IPBC.
- E-handouts will be available after the conference to participants attending select sessions.
Some of the most influential names in our industry are
presenting various educational sessions.
Ronald Baker Verasage Institute - PreConference workshop
Alan Salmon K2 Enterprises - Keynote speaker
Canadian Payroll Association
Intuit – QuickBooks
Sage 50 Accounting
You don't want to miss this chance to further your professional growth, catch up on what's happening in the industry, learn about the latest in evidence-based practices, expand your knowledge, and broaden your perspectives, all while enjoying beautiful Vancouver BC.