Ronald J. Baker
Founder of the VeraSage Institute
"Implementing Value Pricing for Bookkeepers and Accountants" Learn how to Make More Money
and have Happier Clients
About This Workshop
The billable hour is dead. The advantages of Value Pricing over hourly billing have been empirically proven in the marketplace by many law firms - and other professional firms from advertising agencies to accounting at IT - around the world.
The primary purpose of this full-day workshop is to show bookkeepers and accountants how to make more money and have happier clients. This workshop will not only give you the theory of value pricing, but will also give you a step-by-step process and all the tools you need to actually implement value pricing at your bookkeeping or accounting firm.
This workshop will give you alternatives to pricing your services based on client-perceived value, rather than hours spent. By learning to avoid the deleterious consequences of hourly billing, you will communicate better with clients, be able to discover their expectations up-front, remove surprises from their invoice, involve them in establishing the scope and value of your services, speed-up accounts receivable collection, enhance your client's loyalty and retention, and increase your profitability. Base upon Ron Baker's latest book, Implementing Value Pricing: A Radical Business Model for Professional Firms, attendees will learn the eight step process to implementing Value Pricing.
Limited availability, register early for this one-day workshop.
- Why are we in business and what do our clients really buy?
- Preparing for a Fixed Price Agreement meeting
- Conducting a Fixed Price Agreement meeting
- Ascertaining client expectations
- Questions to ask the client before establishing price
- Questions to ask yourself before establishing price
- Dealing with client price psychology and how to overcome pricing emotions
- Determining when Change Orders are necessary
- Negotiating the Change Order for maximum pricing and client delight
- The critical link between Total Quality Service and premium pricing
- An introduction to Menu Pricing, as used in various firms around the world
- The importance of the Service Guarantee to command premium pricing
Who Should Attend
Any bookkeeper or accountant interested in maximizing their profits (and the quality of their life) with the proven principals of Value Pricing, while increasing client satisfaction, loyalty, retention, and profitability.